Saturday, March 1, 2008

So Kim Manas Roop Kahaye - tune

Free Esraj Music MP3

Recording of Me attempting to play the tune for "So Kim Manas Roop Kahaye" (right click and choose (SAVE LINK AS))- composition heard sung by Bhai Baljeet Singh / Bhai Gurmeet Singh . This is another one of my all time favorite compositions - Find it and buy it if you don't have it. The original is AMAZING to listen to.

Raag Alhaiya Bilawal

Taal supposed to be Tintaal - Punjabi Theka - but I'm not exactly playing according to any beat. Was more focused on getting the Expression to match my memory of Bhai Baljeet Singh / Bhai Gurmeet Singh's version.
I'm pretty sure I can play it in beat too , I'll just have to record myself playing tabla for 10 mins and play it back while playing Dilruba.

I made a few mistakes here and there , and my ending is clearly the wrong Raag ;) but hey - I'm still sorta happy with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.